1. A deposit of 25% is due upon booking. The full cost of the rental is then payable 6 weeks before the arrival date. This 25% deposit is then used as a security deposit and will be refunded to you once you have vacated and we are happy with how every thing is left.
2. Your holiday starts from 3pm on the day of arrival and finishes 11am on the day of departure, however please talk to us as we can be flexible.
3. Let us know immediately if things go wrong, problems occur and we are very much on hand to resolve the issues ASAP to help your stay to be as relaxing as possible.
4. We cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to our guest’s baggage or personal effects. We recommend insurance to cover this.
5. Smoking is not permitted inside our property.
6. The BBQ is in the locked outside storage. Guests are to use their own fuel and please clean down the BBQ after use for other guests to use.
7. Towels are provided but please do not use them for the beach.
8. It is our guest’s responsibility to supervise their children at all times. The owners accept no responsibility for any accident, injury or sickness to any guest.
9. Pets are very welcome. We ask that no pets be allowed up stairs or on furniture. All dog waste to be cleared ASAP from the garden and disposed of.
10. No Parties or events without prior notice and agreement
11. We have a real fire in the lounge, this can be used and we will provide some seasoned timber and coal for this in the winter. Please always put the fire guard in front whilst alight. You may need to top up with extra coal/timber if used regularly. Empty the ash only in the metal fire bucket provided in the locked outside store.
12. Parking is at your discretion, you are allowed to park right outside of the cottage, however the road is narrow. You will find parking spaces further along the street towards the village, a minute or two walk away.